Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their HandsRelease Date: February
Schedule: Thursday, 9:00 PM on BBC THREE (UK) Genre: Documentary, Reality-TV
Description of the TV Show:
Documentary series following newly-qualified medics as they start working on hospital wards for the first time. Following five years of intense study, these twenty-somethings are about to embark on one extraordinary career. The junior doctors live together across three emotionally charged months, whilst working in roles that take us to the heart of some of the hospitals’ busiest departments which include A&E, gastro and the Emergency Admissions Unit. It’s a huge learning curve for the junior doctors involving tears, laughter and elation as the reality of their new professional lives starts to unfold.External Link(s): IMDb, BBC Three
Four Months on
1 link(s) found.
Highlights are shown from the series.
Episode GuideThe following shows a list of episodes of Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands. If you want to watch the full episodes of this Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands series, just click on one of the list below and it is all for free viewing. Watch Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands online for free without downloading it.
- Episode 7: Four Months on 02/28/2013
- Episode 6: 'What's My Future?' 02/21/2013
- Episode 5: What They Don't Teach You in Medical School 02/14/2013
- Episode 4: Work / Life Balance 02/07/2013
- Episode 3: Dealing with Addiction 01/31/2013
- Episode 2: Emotional Cost 01/24/2013
- Episode 1: Making a Good First Impression 01/17/2013